Accessing and using the website www.posturopa.com implies having the condition of USUER and the acceptance of these terms and conditions, without prejudice to any special conditions that might be individually agreed, which shall become effective as between the parties.
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of the Spanish Act 34/2002, from the 11th July, on Information Society and E-commerce Services, the USERS of the website www.posturopa.com, shall be informed, in a free and direct way, of the following information related to the OWNER of the domain:
Through the website www.posturopa.com, its OWNER, previously identified, provides its USERS the access to the information and the use of different services made available by the OWNER and also by third parties.
The access to the website shall be free, without prejudice that some of the services provided might be subject to a payment of a fee.
- The USER takes responsibility of the use of the website.
- In order to use the services, children and minors shall require the permission of their parents or legal tutors, who shall be responsible of all acts carried out by the children in their charge.
- The USER undertakes the appropriate use of the contents and services offered by www.posturopa.com, and shall not use them for illicit purposes, or for purposes which are against the interest of a third party, or against the human rights, or which cause damage in the website systems, or its providers or third parties.
- The OWNER has the necessary infrastructure to avoid any damage resulting from the existence of a computer virus, although the OWNER shall not be responsible of the potential damages or errors that, because of the presence of any virus, the USER’s computer system can suffer when he/she accesses the websites or uses it.
- The OWNER reserves the right, without prior notice, to make the modifications that it sees fit in its websites, and it may change, remove or add the content and the services provided, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on the websites.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the website www.posturopa.com are the property of the OWNER or third parties, and it may not be construed that the access and the use to the website and/or the services offered to the USER, grants you any rights over any trademarks, trade names and/or logos.
Furthermore, the contents, which are intellectual property of the OWNER or of third parties, shall not be granted to the USER, so he/she shall not use these contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website and its services.
This clause includes, without limitation: images, sound, video, software, texts, brands, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs needed to operate, access or use them, etc.
On the basis of the Spanish Decree Law 1/1996, from 12th April, approving the Restated Text of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and disseminate publicly, including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of the webpage for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed in www.posturopa.com.
The OWNER reserves the right to include in a personal data file all the information and data provided by the USER, in accordance with the guidelines set by the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th December, on Protection of Personal Data, and by the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of the 21st December, approving the regulation of the development of the aforementioned law.
The purpose of this file shall be directly related with the business activity.
The USER might exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, with the subject LOPD.
The OWNER shall treat the USER’s data in order to correctly manage its presence in the social networks, inform him/her of any activities, products or services of the OWNER, or of third parties which can be related with its activity, as well as any other purpose that is allowed by the social networks regulations.
The OWNER shall not take any responsibility, under any circumstances, for harm or damage of any kind that may be caused by the functioning of the website, including but not limited: mistakes or gaps in the contents, lack of portal availability or the transmission of malicious or harmful viruses in spite of having adopted all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
If www.posturopa.com offers links to other Internet webpages, the OWNER shall not exert any kind of control of these webpages and contents. In any case, the OWNER shall take responsibility of the contents of the links related to another website, and shall not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information included in these links or other Internet webpages. Likewise, the link of these external webpages shall not imply any kind of association, fusion and participation of the connected entities.
The relationships between the USER and the OWNER shall be governed by the applicable national law, and both parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Esplugues de Llobregat.
Esta web no está disponible en horizontal.
Por favor, gira el dispositivo en modo vertical.